How are the Temple activities and services financed?
The Sri Kamadchi Ampal Temple, Hamm , Germany, is entirely and solely funded by donations, contributions and loans by the faithful devotees.
We are continuously and constantly seeking for donations and contributions from everyone and anyone, whether locally ( in Germany ), within European Community (EU), or from the global International Community ( rest of the world ).
The donations and contributions to the The Sri Kamadchi Ampal Temple can be either via:
– other kinds or types of donations and contributions
We, the Community, are most enormously grateful and thankful to all receiveable donations and contributions from everyone : sisters, brothers, devotees, patrons, kind visitors and friends, whether from local residents* and citizens (in Germany* ), or from residents and citizens of the European Community*, or from citizens of the global International Community*.
(Note : * includes all individuals & both non-commercial and commercial enterprises )
Temple activities and services includes the following :
- Daily Pujas (Prayers) Services
- Providing daily „Prasadhams“ or (Blessed Food) to everyone who visit the Temple daily
- Maintenance and upkeep of the Temple special services, events, meetings, conferences and cultural programmes
- Maintenance Temple office activities and Temple kitchen services
- Social and charitable activities locally (Hamm), country-wide (Germany) & abroad ( EU & International )
- Special Projects – locally (Germany) & abroad (EU & International ) – please click on „Projects“ for „local“ and „foreign“